Search This Blog

9 Oct 2010

Meeting the family

Hi,

Well it's been an uneventful week really. First week back to work after a lovely break in Knaresborough. With it being a quiet week it got me thinking about what I could talk about..then it hit me! My lovely wife Deb and the handsome Snoopy (our dog)

We met on a dating agency website 5 years ago and we were married within a year of meeting. One of Deb's hobbies is cross stitch and this week to celebrate our wedding day she made this..


Six years ago when I lived on my own, I decided to get a dog for some company. I decided on a dog sanctuary a few miles away from where I lived, and after looking at every dog there I came up to the last kennel and saw the biggest brown soulful eyes ever..his name was Snoopy. He'd been there on and off for 4 years and I was advised not to take him as he had issues. But I fell in love with him and we've been best friends ever since. Here is the handsome boy..


Hope you enjoyed getting to know just a little bit about the family and how we met. Have a great week!

See ya

1 comment: