Search This Blog

9 Jan 2011

Early 40th birthday surprise

Yesterday was a very special day filled with nice surprises..
Its my 40th birthday on the 11th but as it falls on a work day the day would just pass me by without doing much at all to celebrate. So Debbie organised a day full of surprises. My mum & dad came accross from Bridlington to bring my birthday card,or should i say that's the reason i was told they were coming accross. Debbie then told me later that all the family were going out later for a meal at my favourite pub The old George :))
Mum & dad went out to see my nana and take her shopping,but when they got back they'd braught back a beautiful birthday cake from Creative Icing, it was where we had our wedding cake made too.
I know this part is gonna sound naughty but i opened my pressies too...well i was forced into it and i couldn't say no could i hehe
Anyway here are a few pictures of the day, hope you like


My pressies from Debs... nom nom
Thats me..i'm the one in the middle hehe
If you're wondering why bees...Deb calls me buzzy!
Mmm my favourite meal,fillet steak & chips nom nom
Me and my better half Deb after our meal

I also got lots af lovely cards and money which i'm going to put towards a new bike

2 comments:

  1. WOW, what a lucky boy! The cake looks fantastic and love the photo of you and Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks funks x i forgot to say that the cake is chocolate and very very nom nommy hehe x

    ReplyDelete